Camelibra feed agency with GWF Nutrition
Having tried many camelid feeds, we at Fowberry Alpacas have settled on Camelibra, purely because of the level of minerals and vitamins offered and the careful way in which it is made. We feed Camelibra NG-2 and Hembra and Cria which Graham had a hand in; firstly requesting a feed for cria and then going on to work with Steve Tucker of GWF Nutrition to formulate a palatable feed to encourage cria to start eating hard food.
Camelibra NG-2 is a next generation, nutricine based functional feed balancer, designed to maintain a high level of nutrient release and absorption from the natural forage based diets of alpacas, llamas and camels. Camelibra NG-2 fed at 1 gm/kg bodyweight per day provides a very economic complement to a natural high fibre diet allowing alpacas and llamas to express their true potential for health and fibre production.
CAMELIBRA NG-2 + Omega 3 £25 per 20 kg bag, collected.
CAMELIBRA HEMBRA & CRIA £34 per 20 kg bag, collected.
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Provides natural buffering and seaweed meal for foregut functioning and natural trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics to sustain beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins & bio-available trace elements including vitamins A, D3 & E, selenium, copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Provides 2400mg/kg of bio-available zinc, essential for high quality fibre and a healthy skin.
- Provides ‘Nanotechnology’ products to maintain natural defences against antagonists found in foodstuffs and the environment.
- Contains OatinolTM providing natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and emulsifiers.
- Is palatable for all ages of Camelids and complementary to fibre pellets (Fibregest).
- Has no minimum order – A single 20kg bag can provide 400 daily allowances.
- Costs less than 8 pence per day to feed (50gms).
HEMBRA AND CRIA
- A unique, high specification complementary feed for both hembra and cria; specifically designed to maximize the growth and development of the newborn from birth to post weaning.
Very palatable for both hembra and cria
Provides good milk yield and excellent development of the progeny.
Provides digestible milk and globular proteins for growth and metabolic requirements like hormones, enzymes and plasma.
Provides Omega 3 fatty acids for good cognitive development and natural anti-inflammatory status.
Contains nucleotides for supporting good vital organ development and immunity.
Contains yeast cultures to aid fibre digestion through the development of foregut microbial fermentation.
Contains high levels of essential vitamins, especially Vitamin D3 and digestible sources of calcium, phosphorus and trace elements.
Contains natural antioxidants for overall short and long term health.
Contains the OatinolTM Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
100% Non GM – soya free formulation.
Click on the link below to learn more about camelid feeds…
contact us if you wish to discuss your requirements or order any feed.